Form 8949 – Capital Gains and Losses

July 10, 2012 by  | Leave a Comment Filed under: Taxes 

For the 2011 tax year, taxpayers who have made a capital gain or capital loss will be required to complete Form 8949, Capital Gains and Losses Form, and attach the form to the tax return form. Filing of the Form 8949 will accompany figures indicated in the Schedule D. Prior to 2011, taxpayers (read on...)