Free Tax Services for Military Personnel and Their Family

July 10, 2012 by  | Leave a Comment Filed under: Taxes 

For employees of the U.S Military including the air force, army, navy, marine and coastal guards, one can get tax advice and help from the free tax services provided by the Armed Forces Tax Council. These services are provided at different levels. If you are in the military or you are a veteran, (read on...)